Friday, May 21, 2010


Just dropping in to say hello. Yesterday my guy and I celebrated six years together. We celebrated by feasting at our favorite sushi restaurant, and attending Cirque du Soleil's Kooza show. I was so excited for him, it was his first time seeing a Cirque show and he really enjoyed all of it. It truly is, as they say, an adrenaline rush of acrobatics in a zany kingdom.

I'm Unravelling once again and hope through the work in the next eight weeks and the work from the last four weeks with Marisa and Sean in Together: Living A Creatively Fulfilling Life will help me flush out how my blog and creative life will evolve.

Thank you for your patience, loyalty and support while I find my way.

1 comment:

Regina at Fauxology said...

Love that intro pic!!!! How did he enjoy Kooza? Congrats on the six years, btw. :)))